Session : 2023-2024
- Experience Level : 3 years + Leader experience
- No of Positions : 1
- Function Type : Teaching
Key Stage 2 Leader
The British School, New Delhi is an outstanding school located in the Diplomatic Enclave in Central Delhi. We serve an immensely diverse community with students and staff coming from over 64 countries across the globe. The school is a vibrant hub of learning and laughter that is fully invested in the best outcomes for both students and staff. CPD opportunities are world class, and we encourage our staff to learn and grow.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, inspirational teacher and leader who will join our team as the Key Stage 2 Leader.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an enthusiastic, motivated and inspirational teacher with a track record of success
• is an outstanding practitioner, with in-depth knowledge of UK New Early Years Foundation
Stage/Key Stage 1 curriculum
• is able to develop children to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance;
• is confident and able to communicate effectively both orally and in written communication,
building strong relationships with all stakeholders within and beyond the school community
• demonstrates high expectations and will be skilled in delivering a wide range of teaching styles
and strategies which engage young learners to be successful and achieve.
• is analytical and uses data effectively to improve performance, identifying areas for continuous improvement.
We can offer you:
• children who are eager to learn, have a positive attitude and who love coming to school
• the opportunity to work in an encouraging and creative environment
• opportunities for personal and professional development
• a supportive and friendly team of colleagues
• a competitive international tax free compensation package, with a high saving potential
Interested candidates, please submit your application along with your curriculum vitae by clicking on the Apply Now button on the right side of this page.